Monday, December 08, 2008

What the Hell?

Stoopid Firefox! That is a first folks, me cursing Firefox. But man, oh man has it been hanging me up all day today. It has been a Monday to end all Mondays and Firefox is just the icing on the cake. I had heard from others that the lastest iteration was a bit sucky but I finally downloaded the next version and it has been freezing and loading like f*****g molasses in winter, well winter in cold places anyway.

Argh... Anyone else ... hints, help or just plain commiserate with me?

Tomorrow will be a much better day, I just know it. Oh crap, I forgot to take off the glasses.


2 comments:

Violette said...

Oooooh. I know how you feel. But, I have to say that it's been okay for me lately. No freezing or crashing. So hopefully it's a short-lived thing for you as well.

librarychik said...

Thanks Violette, it is a bit better lately, but have you noticed how screwy Google is?